Sunday, November 10, 2013

TWO YEAR

Two year din open is blog le ~nowadays ppl also nvr play blog le ~~

For me , nw i coming here ...nt for playing ~~is i need a place to say what i dun dare to speak out but want talk about .

Two years already....now i am a college student ....n one more is biggest change for me is i got my first girl frenz dy .

She is a very good girl , is the most nice girl i meet before ....n we together already one year ++ dy

But when i start my uni life ,i feel like many thing change le ~~~

I really try to give her what i affort to give but i feel like its enough for all

I guess maybe she want give me a surprise o what but not i dun let her come to visit me, is i very very worry about her , i know she want come secretly but i know she is that kind of ppl always blur de ~~i dun mind to go take u come here n when back again then come back college by own but i worry what happen to her

I know she will think so much but i really only think about her ..Nothing much more then her safety ~~

When i saw her emo status n i cannot ask her immediately what happen , i feel  am i the ppl tht cnt let u believe 100 % ???

I really want be the people that u will tell me all your worry ....i prefer dunwn the surprise she giving me...i mayb nt the kind of ppl tht love romantic n always got surprise ba ~~~

all this thing is i cannot share with u coz i know it only will let u think i angry u

actually is nt ~~~~everything is worry u ~~~

I very proud to say i have a girlfrenz such as u but until nw stl havent introduce u to my family ~~

I so sorry to family becoz lie them many times ~~~


i think tht all i wn to say now ~~~pen off n meet this blog next time ~~bye

No comments:

Post a Comment